Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Where do I sign up?

I don't know how this blog escaped my attention until today, but I highly recommend a visit to The Pittsburgh Men's Blogging Society, which made its debut earlier this month.

"This site is a home, a sanctuary, a fair haven from the fair maidens, for all male bloggers of the Burghosphere. No membership dues. No secret handshakes. No unnecessary guilt. Just our own little Y-chromosome corner of the web," according to its home page.

It's an entertaining and good-natured site that I plan to visit often. The blog features a dozen contributors so there's bound to be something good on there most of the time.

I've only been to Pittsburgh once, but if the women look anything like this young lady, I might be making the trip west more often. I remain an Eagles fan, but those Steelers are looking mighty good.

No comments: